There will be a scheduled maintenance period for CeCredential Trust occurring December 23—December 26, 2020. During this four-day maintenance window, all CeCredential Trust web services and websites (including CeDiploma validation services) may experience outages as systems are updated and year-end maintenance is performed.
Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of Pennsylvania now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)!
The CeDiploma is currently only available for degrees conferred in May 2020, as well as those that will be granted in future semesters. Degrees granted prior to May 2020 are not currently eligible for the CeDiploma.
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
(There is a $15.95 charge for this service.)
Important Information and Instructions:
You can access your CeDiploma by clicking the Register/Download now link above.
Your CeDiploma does not become available until your physical, hard copy diploma has been created. The physical diploma and the CeDiploma are created at the same time. This means that the same timelines apply to the physical and CeDiploma (e.g., if your physical diploma would normally ship two months after graduation, you will have access to your CeDiploma approximately two months after graduation). The advantage of the CeDiploma is that you do not have to wait for shipping; you can access the CeDiploma while you wait for your physical diploma to arrive.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com